Bleaching or Whitening agents are the most important ingredients we look for in our beauty products now.
We all desire that glowing, spotless, radiant look.
But while these agents give us the desired glowing look, they are not without their side effects.
How do we do we achieve without harming our skin in the process?
This is where our natural skin care routine comes in.
Tomatoes are very important part of our meals. In Africa, you can hardly prepare soup without adding tomatoes. It is one of the most important ingredient in out African Jollof rice, giving it it’s pretty colour.
It is very rich in Vitamin C.
Tomatoes are also great natural Bleaching agent when included in out skin care routine. They are loaded with antioxidant.
Why Should You Add Tomatoes To Your Skin Care Routine?
They give your skin a youthful look, lighten dark spots and tighten enlarged pores.
How To Use Tomatoes For Skin Care:
- Cut tomatoes and blend into paste or strain the juice.
- Rub on your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
Use As A Face Mask
- Tomato juice, Lemon Juice and Milk.
- Strain the juice or blend into paste. Put in a clean bowl.
- Add lemon juice and milk to tomatoes paste.
- Mix properly. Apply to tour face and leave for 20mins.
- Rinse with cold water.
Tomato and Honey Mask
- Strain tomatoes juice or blend.
- Add two teaspoon honey to equal parts tomatoes paste.
- Mix and apply to your face.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
Have you tried tomatoes as a face mask or in your skin care routine? Care to share your experience with it?